Steering group, collaborators and all patient advocates came together to celebrate the start of PRECISION. Research plans were discussed as well as the collaboration in more detail.
- Low-Risk DCIS Research Update and Resources by PRECISION Patient Advocates
- Challenging the current dogma: DCIS – a precursor lesion, a risk lesion or both for subsequent invasive breast cancer?
- PRECISION researcher wins prestigious Veni Grant awarded by the Dutch Research Council (NWO)
- Can invasive treatment be avoided for patients diagnosed with DCIS?
- PRECISION launches a Series of Plain Language Summaries
- PRECISION publishes its second newsletter
- 5th World Congress on Controversies in Breast Cancer (CoBrCa 2019, San Francisco)
- 2nd PRECISION Annual Meeting 13-14 June 2019
- Feiten en Vragen LORD studie
- PRECISION publishes it’s first newsletter
- PRECISION publishes review article – Ductal carcinoma in situ: to treat or not to treat, that is the question
- Becoming Professor…
- ‘Over-diagnosis and over-treatment of breast cancer is a travesty in women’s healthcare’
- PRECISION @ Association of Breast Surgery Conference 2019 – Future Management of DCIS
- DCIS Dilemmas – clinician and patient advocate interactive session 13th June, NKI, Amsterdam